21 November 2015

Update: GOODREADS CHOICE AWARDS 2015 FINAL ROUND!


Hola!

We've come very far now and at this point we're down in the last round. Yup, this is the final round. Competition is at its toughest and it's really hard to choose who's the best. I know I had a hard time but I had to be strong. I've put here some of the nominees in their respective categories so that those who haven't voted yet would be able to take a peek. I just can't hide my excitement and happiness that my favourite books are here for the final round but of course, the downside on that is they all get to compete with one another. Yeah, boo.

Anyway, I've already voted and I'm just crossing my fingers that favourites get to win. You guys still have the chance to cast your vote. You still have three days left to think who are the best books for you this 2015. I've posted her some of the nominees in their respective categories so you guys could take a look if your favourite books made it this far, I know mine did.

All the best!











No comments:

Post a Comment