07 August 2016

ANNE WNDR SHOPS: MINISO MNL & MINI HAUL




I just spotted another shop around the Metro that will make all Uniqlo and Daiso/Japan Home lovers fall in love with. 

The whole vibe inside makes me feels as if I just stepped in Uniqlo. The lighting and the logo, I mean, c'mon. And the prices? Completely affordable and so worth it. 

I spent most of the shopping time here :)

For makeup lovers, this is our perfect hangout spot inside the shop. It's basically just at the entrance so we won't have a hard time finding them. They sell affordable makeup products that no one can ever resist. This shelf also consists facial products (toners and facial wash), nail polishes and perfumes. Their perfumes screams Kawaii in my opinion. 

Based on my observation, all products ranges from P99 to less than P500.  

Those phone cords are P99!

They have all sorts of knickknacks that you can choose from. There are products for your gadgets, accessories, undergarments, hair and face products, home products and etc.



They have cute bags too that I wasn't able to take pictures of. They're like less than P500. I was in a tight budget and my whole goal was just to check the makeup so I wasn't able to buy those bag but if I wasn't, I would definitely buy a bag or two.

Below are the products that I was able to get my hands on and dang, I love their classic black packaging. 


This Gel Eyeliner wasn't in the plan but I've always wanted to own one and since it's so cheap (It's P199. I know!), I wasn't able to resist getting it. 

I just didn't understand the packaging. It looks like as if what inside is a bottle or something. It doesn't make much sense to me because I think the whole point of having this kind box is to just make room for the eyeliner brush.




It's quite very pigmented at first. Small amount could go a long way. But I feel like it's too watery. I applied it and it didn't have the consistency that I expected. When it turns to dry, it kinda fades away.




I seriously hate this brush because I tried using it but it didn't work as planned. It didn't give me a precise and on fleek wing but rather, it turned out to be messy. It's obviously not the right brush for eyeliners. It's not thin and it would much rather be fit to be an eye shadow applicator.

Gel Eyeliner P199.00


This is my most favourite of all the products that I bought. This is like a Holy Grail for me. This makeup remover is water base and I am simply in love with it. The fact that it's water base it does not feel greasy. It smells like soap, actually and it glides perfectly on the skin (if that makes any sense). 

It completely removes any signs of makeup. I've experienced some makeup removers that just don't work but this one really does. It can remove stubborn makeup products. I'm using Nichido mascara and it does not remove easily but when I used this, one swipe and it's all gone. It's the kind of magic that I've always been looking for in a makeup remover.





This magic Makeup Remover is only P149.00

I also got me a mascara. It's supposed to be a waterproof-strong-hold-kind of a mascara. I only have used it once but I gotta tell you, it's amazing. The brush is so light like it could easily bend. It glides on my lashes perfectly. It really does lengthen it and it doesn't make my lashes clump. Although it would be nice if it could give my lashes an added volume too. 

When I washed my face (I forgot to use a makeup remover first, sorry), it didn't run down easily, it did not give me much black eye bags and I was able to remove the mascara completely by lightly pulling it off from my lashes. It's actually like removing glue on your skin, literally. I actually preferred it more than the other waterproof mascara I've used because this one is a real waterproof one.


Waterproof Mascara is only P99.00

Last but definitely not the least, I got lippies! I am the kind of person that can never leave a makeup store without buying a lipstick. It's like a sick beautiful habit. Lol.


What I love about these lipsticks are the consistency and how pigmented they are. And c'mon, I found one of the perfect nudes and pinkish, coral one. I'm in love. 

The nude one looks so good on me. I'm a morena or lightly tanned skin and it works for me. There are nude lipsticks that are hard to match on my skin tone so I was really happy to finally found this one. 

And the coral one matches my skin too. It's perfect for when I just wanna go hangout with my friends or have a few drinks and stuff. It's flirty and fun.



The packaging is so cute. It reminds me of a lego. I don't know why.


What just turns me off on these is the smell. They smell like chemical. I hate it so much. I can smell the chemical whenever I put it on but I'm just so glad that it does not stick when it's applied because it would really piss me off bigtime to smell chemical on my lips wherever I go.


P199.00 only!


Excuse my bony and veiny hand. Lol

Products:

True Queen Waterproof Eyeliner - P199.00
Lipstick Pink - P199.00
Lipstick Nude - P199.00
Strong Curling Lasting Mascara - P99.00
Makeup Remover - P149.00

Total = P845.00

It is quite a big save if you ask me.  I would really want you guys to visit the store because you guys would love it and you'd be able to save a lot with all the cheap but high quality products.

I hope I was able to give you guys some idea of what to expect and buy. 

Lots of Love.



Address:

Level 2, Padre Faura Wing
Robinsons Place Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment