23 May 2016

ANNE WNDRS BEAUTY: TAIWAN FALSIES AND CATRICE BAKED EYESHADOW



I have been currently obsessing over falsies and if I could just wear them everyday, I would but unfortunately, they will take too much time putting on and that's just a no-no. So recently, I was able to visit a famous place where everything is cheaper or so we call, Divisoria. I have seen this local Youtuber and she recommended these falsies so I just had to get my hands on 'em. Plus, they are so cheap I wanted to buy tons. The place is just heaven for those makeup junkies on a budget but of course, you gotta still weigh in the options and risks that may come with it since, I believe, not all the products are authentic. I would say I would definitely consider buying some makeup tools there though.


These falsies are from Taiwan and there are 10 pairs per box for only Php 70. Cheap, right? This kind is the cheapest of them all. I was thinking of buying more but then I thought I should try them out first before jumping into a huge decision that I might regret after. Anyway, I tried them on and they're super lightweight and they look so natural on my eyes that I didn't look like I was wearing them which is perfect for, probably, every other day use where we don't wanna look too dolled up or some no makeup-makeup look. Plus, they also feel so natural because there are falsies that feels like they are so rough. There are tons of different kinds of falsies available, there are those usual falsies that are thick and crisscrossed which are perfect for glam looks. They only cost like Php 30 more which is justifiable considering the fact that they are cheaper than the others and quality wise, they are great. There are also lower eyelash falsies and those single ones. I will most probably try to do a makeup look wearing this babies so you guys can see the difference.




And another one that I have bought but not from the same place, this one was bought in a mall. There was a huge sale and this baby is up for like Php 250. The regular price is Php 399. A great deal if you ask me. I am also obsessing over sparkly eyeshadows probably because I've been seeing gurus using them and I want to try them too. 





Catrice is one of the cosmetic lines that I'm a big fan of especially because they always have huge sale and I've read great reviews about them. Usually I don't buy single eyeshadows because they are, obviously, more expensive than buying a whole set but I made an exemption with this one because it's so pretty and pigmented, and I've used it twice now and so far, I'm loving it. It's a little bit between white and silver and it's perfect for glam looks. Also, it doesn't fade away because there are actually eyeshadows that when you put them on, they fade away or they're not too visible anymore even though you put primer before. So I am totally gonna use them a lot and will definitely buy different shades soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment