07 May 2016

ESSENTIAL THINGS YOU NEED THIS SUMMER

Everyone is just excited for the summer but for someone living in a tropical country, it seems like summer is a nightmare. It has always been my least favourite season of all time. The sun and I just don't go very well. I always feel suffocated every time I go out and the heat is just a pain in the arse. That's why, I took it as a habit to look for products that'll protect me from the sun whenever I go out.


1. Moisturizer

Moisturizing our face is one of the most important thing we need to do day and night. It keeps our face hydrated and it acts as a makeup base too. But make sure to buy yourself a face moisturizer that also acts as sun block especially for those who has sensitive skin like me. One of my favourite face moisturizer is Myra Daily Sun Protect. It has an SPF 15 and is the only face moisturizer that I have seen so far that is hypoallergenic. 




2. Day Cream

Day creams are like face moisturizers, they have the same contents but unlike face moisturizers, some day creams don't have SPFs. What's great about this Pond's Day Cream is that it's perfect for those with acne-prone skin. It is non-sticky, non oily, lightens your skin and fades pimple marks.



3. Petroleum Jelly

If you're a person like me that has chappy lips during hot and cold weathers, I recommend you use Petroleum Jelly. I use this one every night so that my lips can absorb the moisture. I always wake up feeling my lips supple and smooth, and so far, I've gotten good results. I also use this before I put lipsticks especially matte ones to keep it from drying too much. But if you're outside, you can always have lip balms with you since it's more convenient to carry.

4. Deodorant

This is the important thing you shouldn't forget to stay fresh and odor-free especially during summer where you tend to sweat a lot. I prefer Nivea because it's non-sticky, doesn't have that strong smell and I last all day without my pits sweating too much. If you're living in North Edsa, you may wanna drop by WalterMart because Nivea deodorants usually have buy 1 take 1 promos. Perfect for those in a tight budget.



5. Body Lotion/Sunblock

Last but not the least, body lotions. If  you're face is protected, your body should be too. I know it may feel uncomfortable for most people because lotions tend to be sticky but keep in mind that it is an investment. You are helping yourself have a healthier skin and preventing from getting skin diseases. Keep in mind that using lotions or sunblocks are not only for visiting the beach or the pool.


No comments:

Post a Comment