04 May 2016

BEAUTY REVIEW: BENCH PAINT BOX HIGHLIGHTER STICK

Makeup highlighter has been dominating every makeup guru and enthusiast's collection these days. It is pretty much one thing that we cannot not have in our makeup bag. It's literally the icing on the cake. It gives our look that shimmer and sparkle we need to highlight the main points of our face - bridge/tip of our nose, cupid's bow, cheeks and brow bone. But for thrifty girls like us, it's a little hard for us to look for the perfect highlighter that just fits our budget but at the same time, worth our penny.

This is Bench's Paint Box Highlighter stick that I just found out when I was browsing through their makeup collection. And being a makeup enthusiast myself, I can't pass up the opportunity to try this one out. It is worth more or less P150 and they also have a bronzing stick similar to this one. Only downside of that bronzing stick is it's not matte and I just love matte.


I've tried this two or three times when I went out. It's super lightweight, not sticky and it blends perfectly. What I just don't like about this is that it doesn't last for too long and you have to swipe it on your face twice to really have that highlight you're aiming for.  But I'm pretty satisfied with this product and I believe it will last me for two months. 




I had to swipe twice to get this shimmer I want

No comments:

Post a Comment