11 November 2015

A DRIVE

Hola!

I've been on a break from school for the past couple of weeks now and not once have I ever found anything, like ANYTHING, that would completely save me from boredom. I still do my usual routine everyday, workout and read. Oh and sleep. And I still have like two weeks to spare. I'm not really sure I could make it alive til then.

I guess the only interesting I have done for those past weeks were having an overnight at my best friend's house and buying a 6 foot tall Christmas tree. I know, it sounds so sad for someone who's almost 20.

Every time I go to have an overnight at my best friend's place, we always end up going out to a pub and spending money. I always order some cocktails and good 'ol signature house cocktails so I basically run out of money most of the time for just drinks. But I just had a Daiquiri and Vodka, oh and a little flirting from some foreign stud the whole night. What made the overnight a lot interesting was the fact that she is nuts as a driver. I found myself leaning backwards on the seat of the car and praying to all the Gods of the Road to help us go to the place where we want to be and back home safely. I love her and all but the girl needs to take a break from the gas and pay more attention to the side mirrors, rear view mirror and intersection. It was her first time to actually drive their family car in the middle of the night without her dad  or any adult supervision (she's turning 20 next month) and it was also my first time to have her as the driver coz I always bring my car and drive us around. I was confident that she is a well adjusted driver and I trust her coz, well, she's my best friend and she's been telling me that she drives around to do errands with her dad. I don't think I'd ever get in the car if she would be the driver again. I'm way too young to die. No wonder her parents, especially her mom, doesn't want her to drive. She even had to beg them to let us borrow the car. They called the whole time we were out. Sucks. I know.

Then we woke up extremely late like 2 in the afternoon. I went home without taking a shower, brushing my hair or changing my PJs. It seems funny how I came there decent and ended up leaving like a complete hobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment