12 November 2015

Television

Hola!

While everyone is obsessing over TV shows like The Flash, TWD, Hannibal and How to Get Away with Murder, here I am watching the reruns of Drake&Josh after I have watched Victorious. I don't know, I guess I miss some good 'ol teen antics and this show brings back a lot of memories. I'm pretty sure most of us here have encountered this show back then and we all had some good laughs at these two crazy brothers. And c'mon, who did not love Josh's weight transformation, ey? It was incredible. Such a good inspiration.






Trust me, I watch today's TV shows too. I used to obsess over Vampire Diaries because I had a major crush on Ian Somerhalder. I mean, who hadn't? But then Nina had to just leave the show and I guess I feel like the show wouldn't be what it is if she isn't there. She's basically the root of everything that happens in Mystic Falls. So, along with her departure was my love and admiration for this show. 




Then I started watching Friends. Man, I could talk all day about what I love about that show. I used to watch its reruns on the Warner Bros. and ETC whenever I get the chance but then stopped showing it so I had to do something. I got the whole copy of the entire 10 season of the show. Crazy? I know. Everything is just so right with them. They are just the awesome dysfunctional group you've always wanted to belong to. I completely adore Chandler and Monica's loveteam. I think they're so cute in a weird, crazy way. And Phoebe? Man, I love her a lot. 




I also came across with MTV's Scream. I just have a huge crush on Bex Taylor Klaus. She is just hot for me. And, I don't know. I've never watched the original Scream and I know this show is not as scary and as thrilling/mysterious, it kept me interested for the most part except now, I'm not really sure how the season 2 would go since the killer was already dead.




Oh, last but not the least. The TV show that just pumped me is How to Get Away with Murder. Aside from the fact that Connor is just so damn hot, the show is just awesome. A friend actually recommended this to me, I mean, I'm not really a person who takes time watching TV Series coz watching TV and movies just makes me sleep. I really prefer reading. So anyway, I've also heard great things about this show so I was like "Why not give it a try?". I read the plot, I was hooked. I guess, I've  always wanted a good mystery/thriller TV show but just couldn't find the perfect one. I haven't watched the season 2 yet, just couldn't bring myself to. I mean, I've waited for so long and I guess, the excitement just wore off.  But no worries, I still love the show and maybe in the next few days, I'd be able to watch it.




For now, I'm on a hunt for a new TV show to watch coz watching reruns is just getting old now. I need my blood pumping again. Hopefully, I'd hear new good recommendations. So, what is your favourite TV show?

No comments:

Post a Comment