12 November 2015

7 MINUTES TO A FIT YOU

I just wanna share with you guys this new found exercise app that I'm currently obsessing on. It's called 7 minute. And yes, it is what you think it is. It's actually perfect for those people who doesn't have time to go to gym, always on the go or doesn't want to exercise for too long. This will only take up 7 minutes of your entire day. Each 13 exercises only last for like 30 seconds with 10 seconds intervals in between and you're the one who's gonna decide how many reps you want. They've got something for your butt and abs! They even have a calendar to record your progress so you'd be able to keep on track. There are also a forum wherein you guys could check out feedbacks, programs, training tips and even diet plans.



 

How awesome is that? 

I mean, you don't need to spend money on equipments and/or gym membership, just a wall and a chair. Plus, it's free on the app and google store! 


It's like the fast way to a healthier and fit you especially that Christmas is just around the corner and I know there are still some of us who are still hangover on the Halloween treats. But of course, all of us still have to remember that proper balance meal is one of the foundations of body improvement. I'm definitely encouraging everyone to join me for my 30-day challenge with this app. Just give it a shot. I know you guys want to :)

I'd love to hear about your thoughts and experiences using this app so drop by the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment