05 November 2015

News Update: GOODREADS CHOICE AWARDS 2015!


Hola!


Yes, you heard it all right. It's that time of the year we've all been waiting for, the Choice Award meant for all readers because let's face it, it's the only major Choice Awards where the readers gets to pick THE BEST books of the year. 

I'm really excited and nervous for this year's Choice Awards because I've read such great books and I'm pretty sure I'd be torn between two great books. AGAIN! 

The struggle is real people. You know that feeling you get when you're forced to choose between two of your favourite foods. That's torture. It's like you're betraying the other. It's crazy. There are like so many promising and deserving nominees. If it was possible, I would give them all an award. These authors deserve recognition for just simply making our bookworm lives happy. 

There are like less than 4 days left for the opening round and there are more than 700,00 votes cast already.

Anyway, join me and let's make some authors happy! Just log in to Goodreads and cast your votes now.

Goodluck!


No comments:

Post a Comment