18 April 2016

ANNE WNDRS BEAUTY: MY PIMPLE REMEDY

One of my main problems growing up and up til now are pimples. They are just these monsters growing on your face when you least expect it. It ruins your confidence and self esteem. I started having pimples when I was in 6th grade and oh boy did I not see it coming. I felt so shy, I felt like no one would ever like me and I felt as if I was ugly. I tried every product I saw on TV, I even convinced my parents to see a dermatologist even though they keep on telling me that it's normal but you know, as a growing teenage girl, I only wanna look pretty and that means having clear, smooth skin.

I tried using tea tree soaps because the dermatologist said it's mild and doesn't have any chemicals in it. I cut back eating chocolates and fried foods. Basically, I did everything but nothing worked. So I told myself that it would clear up eventually. It did clear up, I stopped having breakouts when I entered college. And I was delighted. But that doesn't mean I don't get pimples anymore. I get like a pimple or two when it's really hot (summer time) and before my period. 

Anyway, I have this friend that recommended this pimple product and she said it worked for her so i said why not. I'll give it a try and so I did. And guess what, it actually worked. I tried ointments before and I must say that S.O.S did a good job. It's a roll-on ointment and all you have to do is put it on the pimple and the pimple will slowly fade away overnight. That's according to my experience. It actually says that you have to apply it until the pimple is gone but for me, overnight works but I'm guessing it's for mild cases only. It also says that it's like twice a day application but I do it every night. I apply it after I put moisturizer before going to sleep. I've been using this for like two years now and I'm satisfied with the result.

You can buy this in Mercury (Drugstore), I bought it there and I'm guessing it's also available in Watsons and other drugstores. It only cost like P100, more or less. Plus, it doesn't need any doctor's prescription but if you like, you may ask your doctor about it.


Life saver!

No comments:

Post a Comment