24 April 2016

ANNE WNDR HAULS: MAYBELLINE PRODUCTS

If you're looking for anything budget-friendly and at the same time has a good quality, it's Maybelline. It's one of those drugstore products that is worth your penny. Everytime I go grocery shopping with my dad, I always make sure I buy a Maybelline lipstick. They have this small stand inside the Waltermart grocery that I always visit. It's just disappointing that they don't have much lipstick colors available there. What I love about the brand is the fact that they are always on sale. I think they are never not on sale. (Good marketing strategy btw)

These Colorshow lipsticks cost P165 each and they come in assorted colors, and they can be matte or glossy. The matte ones are amazing. My favourite is the Mysterious Mocha. They don't dry your lips even though you forgot to put moisturizer on it and the best thing, they last for hours compared to the glossy ones that's why I wear them all the time, even when I was in school. I only have one Colorsensational and its in the shade of Nude and I use it for special occasions and dang, it looks good. It gives your lips a rosy nude finish. I just love it.

And when it comes to balms, I always use baby lips. It was my mom who introduced it to me. I love the smell and how it works great. It keeps your lips moisturized for long hours before you have to reapply it. It leaves your lips supple and plump. And cmon, the smell. I just love the fruity sweet smell and they are only P89.

For those that has oily skin like me, their compact powder is your bestfriend. It really is compact which I enjoy so much. It fits everywhere and you can carry it without a hassle. I've been using it for like four months now and I am still far from buying another one. I believe this one is only P99.

Last but not the least, their Cheek Glow blush-on, this one is just so cute for me. I actually have two but this one is my favourite, it gives you a rosy colour cheeks and it's not too dark or bright and it's pigmented. 


Maybelline Girl!

New Favourite!
These are my new partners-in-crime. They help me make my eyebrows be on point all the time. I sometimes just used the cream one and it works great. If you are following me on instagram (msannewndr) in all of my recent pictures these are the brow products that I use grooming my eyebrows.  The eyebrow pencil is P99 only while the kit is only P250.

I use the wax, the darker brown, to set my eyebrows and most of the time, fill them with it then I use the pencil to shape my eyebrows. I bought the gray shade because I already have thick and dark eyebrows so in order to not make it seem as if it's too drawn and to achieve a slightly natural look. The black shade is a little tricky to use, if you don't know how to use that color carefully it will look a mess. 


I used to use the Nichido foundation stick and it lasted for so long and then Maybelline had this foundation on sale, from P499 I got it for like P350 only and I just couldn't afford to miss trying it out and so far, this is is my go-to foundation. Although I badly want to try their Fit Me foundation and concealer because my favourite makeup guru, CosmobyHaley, use those products all the time and they look marvelous. It's just sad that most store here don't sell them. Would be really cool if it's available here. Anyway, this foundation gives a matte finish, it stays for hours. In terms of coverage, you might still want to use concealer because it doesn't totally cover everything. It's not exactly an oily-face-kind-of-girl bestfriend but I can assure you that it doesn't feel too heavy on the face and it's not oily on the face too, it does not look like you have a foundation on so basically it blends in perfectly on your skin. Just be sure you've got the perfect shade for yourself.

I will post a makeup look using some of these product by this week so just stay tune.




No comments:

Post a Comment