28 October 2015

BOOK-TO-MOVIE ADAPTATION UPDATE

Before I Fall

Halston Sage, Logan Miller, Kian Lawley to star in Before I Fall



I've been one of the many fans of the this book so when I heard that it would be adapted into a film, I just couldn't help but feel oh-so-excited for this year. According to the Awesomeness films, the production will start this November! There is no exact date yet but the fact that it's only a few days left is enough to make me all giddy. And c'mon, they've already confirmed the other actors who'd be joining Zoey Deutch (as Samantha Kingston) which, btw, is the star of The Vampire Academy and I've learned that she is in the Beautiful Creatures movie. I don't quite remember her in it but hey, I hate that adaptation anyway and it was boring.

Halston Sage is known for her role in Nickelodeon's How To Rock as Grace and she's been in Paper Towns as Lacey. Logan Miller, on the other hand, starred in Disney's sitcom I'm in the Band. And apparently, Kian Lawley is a Youtube star. I've never heard of him before but it's prolly because I'm not familiar with all the Youtube stars.


Image result for zoey deutchImage result for Halston SageImage result for logan millerImage result for kian lawley 2015
 

I just can't contain myself because I've always loved this book (And yes, I'd be posting a review on this one in a few) and now, I'd be able to have the chance to see the scenes play on the screen  and no longer in my mind is really something to look forward to. Hopefully, Lauren would announce more updates so I could give you guys a heads up :)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment