27 December 2015

Review: THOUGHTLESS

Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)For almost two years now, Kiera's boyfriend, Denny, has been everything she's ever wanted: loving, tender and endlessly devoted to her. When they head off to a new city to start their lives together, Denny at his dream job and Kiera at a top-notch university, everything seems perfect. Then an unforeseen obligation forces the happy couple apart.

Feeling lonely, confused, and in need of comfort, Kiera turns to an unexpected source—a local rock star named Kellan Kyle. At first, he's purely a friend that she can lean on, but as her loneliness grows, so does their relationship. And then one night everything changes... and none of them will ever be the same.


P.S.I'll be warning everyone who reads this that I might use cursing words here quite a few times so if you're not into vulgar expression of thoughts and feelings, you may stop from here.

Basically, the story of this book is about some bitch hooking up with her boyfriend's bestfriend WHO happened to be a local rock star. But to make it much much simpler, this is about CHEATING. Ain't that amazing?


I have strong objection towards infidelity. I don't go for "We're all humans, we are entitled to make mistakes along the way" kind of bullocks. I've never felt so loathsome to any protagonist or story 'til I read this badly written excuse of a book about romance. I didn't read anything romantic about this story or with any of the characters. This book teaches everyone what to do to ruin a perfectly built relationship AND how to be a bitch slut.


The protagonist, Kiera, is the biggest, prolly the Queen of all bitch sluts in the world. She is selfish, bratty and completely ridiculous in all forms. Actually, she doesn't deserve any pity or comfort, she doesn't deserve Denny at all. She juggled two bestfriends despite the fact that is crystal clear that she wants and been lusting over Kellan. I mean, what protagonist won't lust over a ROCK STAR, right? Pathetic. That's all I can say.

I wasn't able to find anything bad about Denny coz guess what, there's NONE. His character is every (sane) girl's dream. He's faithful, endearing and loving and quite frankly, stupid for even falling for a bitch like Kiera. He's the one who has the right to all our pities. He's been cheated on, both of his girlfriend AND bestfriend. 

And Kellan? I loathe that guy as much. He's ungrateful, disrespectful, downright immoral and the biggest DOUCHEBAG of all. He and Kiera are simply perfect for each other, a douchebag and a bitch slut. 



Your boyfriend goes overseas and you jump right into the bed of the douche available? WOW. Just WOW.

I must say, Kiera must have some magical vagina or is just a good manipulator to have two guys putty in her hands coz lemme tell you, I wasn't able to find anything good about her character. Honestly, I want to murder her. Yes, that's how much I loathe her. And what the freaking fuck is all the BLUSHING about?! It made me even angrier like do you even need to blush about almost everything? Don't tell me when someone tells you they're gonna poop right in front of you, you'll also blush!

And as I've said before, it is badly written. It's as if a five year old kid wrote this big blob. I am utterly disappointed. I am utterly disappointed to Stephens for this badly written book, for choosing a moron for a protagonist and for even putting all the readers in pure misery reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment